The attending and the snowfall.


Nevica e sono cosi felice perchè in vita mia non ho mai assistito ad una nevicata cosi.
Non potendo uscire ho cosi deciso di scrivere questo post e allegare alcune foto che ho scattato tra ieri e oggi - ecco perchè il post è titolato "L'attesa e la nevicata"-.
Sto qui con una tazza di caffèllatte caldissima e ascolto What else can I do? della meravigliosa Kat Edmonson.
Clicca sulla canzone per ascoltarla e goditi la rilassante atmosfera!

***

It's snowing outside and I am so happy because I've never seen a snowfall like this.
So, as I can't go outside I decided to write this post and to attach to it some pictures I made yesterday and today - that's why it is called "The attending and the snowfall"-.
So, here I am with a VERY HOT cup of milk&coffee, listening to What else can I do? song by the wonderful singer Kat Edmonson.
Click on the song title to play it and enjoy the relaxing atmosphere!










Nessun commento:

Posta un commento